Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Garage Sales, Thrift Stores, and Grandpa and Grandma of course.


Everything pictured here (minus the table and chair) I found at either a thrift store
or a garage sale.

The chair and table I found at Louise's Basement. If you haven't been there, you must check it out. Not only do they have amazingly reasonable prices and beautiful, sturdy pieces, the women who work there are incredibly friendly and welcoming.



I re did the top of this table recently with some vintage wall paper and painted the flower design and side stripe on the table black.


Two words: Thrift Shop!


This picture was taken by my sister of my Grandparent's old farmhouse door knob.
Their door was always literally open.

My grandma used to say that whenever they saw a car driving down the long gravel road up to their house she would get up and put another cup of water in the soup on the stove.


Some more pics from my Sis of my Grandpa's tractor. Aren't they beautiful?


I found this fencing in the back of my mom and dad's garage. I painted it yellow and used it to display a few more of my Sister's pictures.
The tacks I used to hang them I found in my Grandma's old button box.
I love that.


No comments:

Post a Comment